Ellie's Nursery Part 3

Here are some more quick pics of my favorite room in the houseSee how I used the garland at Ellie's First Birthday Party. The old milk crates are vintage finds that I spray painted and then chalkboard painted. The little owl and pig stuffed animals were purchased from Pier 1. Rocking chair is an antique family heirloom. Ellie's room is painted cream (Olympic Glazed Pears) with one accent wall that's pink (Olympic Pleasing Pink).
Ellie is obsessed with her chandelier. I told her daddy that she HAD to have it before she was born, and boy was I right! ;)
I'm sure I could've made these tissue poms myself, BUT Paperwhite Designs has the best colors of tissue paper to choose from. I chose blush, parchment, light pink, birch, and bubblegum.  I registered for this large monogrammed tote and was thrilled to receive it!
All of these picture frames were purchased from Target. The far left print I made. The middle print is from a set of postcards I got off of ebay and the last print is cut from this anthropologie wallpaper.  The baskets were decorated and gifted by a friend. The patchwork piggy I found at The Country Living Fair, the bunny came from a bookstore next to the doctor's office in Cincy where we received fertility treatments to have Ellie, and the baby doll is mine from birth! :)
 
Make sure you check out Part 1 and Part 2 in this blog series!

No comments:

Post a Comment