Decisions.

I can't decide, and I need some help. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that Ellie is becoming too heavy for me to carry in her infant car seat.  That being said, I am almost to the point of just going ahead and switching to a convertible one. I've narrowed it down to two that I like. Unless of course you're able to sway me in a different direction. I've heard great things about the Maxi Cosi and it sounds like it would work today.  On the other hand, the Foonf by Clek seems to be the top of the line when it comes to car seats. She doesn't meet the weight requirements for it yet though so it would be a little bit before we could use it. Just one of the pending decisions I have going. Help a mommy out! Feedback in the comments section would be appreciated!
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 in Sweet Cerise // Clek Foonf in Snowberry

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of either brand. I just recently moved Abigail up and into a Graco My Size 70 (I lucked out and got a seat made after the huge recall). The reviews I read on it were great, which thus far I agree with them. Super easy to install and move into other vehicles, which I read on others is a huge pain. It has EPS energy absorbing foam liner and has rear and forward facing.

    ReplyDelete