baby moccasins review.

 
 

 Baby shoes....so adorable, but can send you on a scavenger hunt across the nation in a jiffy.  I can't really remember the first time I saw a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins...I'm sure I was perusing the internet at all hours of the night. Anyway, I immediately fell in love. Fast forward to a few months after Ellie was born and I conveniently came across them again. This time it was via Instagram. I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to review a pair for my little Ellie.

***I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own and based on my experience.**

Freshly Picked moccs come in a variety of colors and sizes.  I started Ellie with the platinum in Size 1. Her foot is still relatively small so they are just now fitting.  The platinum is a goldish-silverish, perfect metallic neutral. The soft soled elastic shoes ACTUALLY stay put. Ellie climbed me like tree throughout an entire church service and never lost her shoes. She rolls all over the floor and somehow manages to keep them on. I love the softness of the leather. When she kicks and pushes on me while I'm holding her, it's much more tolerable than a hard rubber shoe poking your spleen.  Another great thing is the ability for the shoes to go with casual clothes or fancy dresses.  Dress them up or down and they still look appropriate. I CANNOT decide which color to purchase next. I will probably change my mind a hundred times before deciding to buy.  
The only negative is the cost.  The shoes are $60 a pair which may seem incredibly pricey for a shoe no bigger than the palm of your hand. I really do think they are worth it though. The stretchy elastic will allow these shoes to "grow with your baby". They are obviously adorable and come in many colors. I think having at least one go-to pair of shoes for your little one is enough. When you factor in the cost per wear, the price tag is not quite as daunting.  If you're not totally ready to take the plunge, enter for a chance to win on my blog through March 31st. Click here to enter.




1 comment:

  1. Great review! Your little girl is so cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete