Valentine's Day Must Haves

Be Mine bib // Pink ombre headband // Clifford's First Valentine's Day // Olivia and the Perfect Valentine // Heart print crib sheet // Red and white hearts flatware // Ella's Baby Food // Ruffle Pillow // Heart print // Frosted pink moccasins // Too Cute PJs // Pom Pom hair clip // Kisses hat // Hearts light strand // Heart skinny jeans // My Heart Belongs to Daddy shirt (similar: here) // Glitter heart onesie

 As I'm gearing up for the next holiday both in my classroom and at home, I've gathered up my favorite Valentine's goodies to share with you. I love this mushy, sweet holiday and intend to spend it with my lovely husband and precious baby girl. I wanted to post this a little early so that you would still have time to grab up some cute gear before the big day! Click the links above for shopping information.



Be Mine bib- I love that this bib is heart shaped. The perfect practical festive accessory.

Pink ombre headband- Love this layering of ombre hearts. Since Valentine’s Day will be a normal day at the sitter’s for Ellie, we may forgo a new headband since she never wears one during the day there. But this would be extra cute if daddy decides to take us out! ;)
Clifford book- Always adding to our library, this Clifford book is extra cute!
Olivia book- Since we  call Ellie “Rooty Pig” we definitely need this Olivia the Pig book for our collection.
Heart print crib sheet- Love the simplicity of these pale pink hearts on a white sheet.
Red and white heart flatware- Big kids would love to eat with these on Valentine’s Day. Heck, I would too.
Ella baby food- Ellie won’t start solids until the end of February when she’ll be six months. I am going to stock up on a few goodies though for when the time comes since she can’t have candy for Valentine’s Day.
Ruffle pillow-Again with the pink, and the ombre. Yes, I’m obsessed.
Heart print-This would be adorable in a nursery or toddler’s bedroom.
Pom pom hair clip- Ellie is still just sporting the peach fuzz (which I LOVE) but this clip would very cute for any little ladies with a bit more fur.
Frosted pink moccasins-The only problem with these moccasins, is that I want them IN EVERY COLOR. But these are especially cute for Valentine’s Day.
Too Cute PJs- Seriously, too cute!
Kisses hat- This could go for the boys or girls. I love the red and gray.
Heart light strand- Spice up your entry way this light up strand.
Heart print skinny jeans- These are absolutely adorable and perfect for a Valentine’s Day date with Mommy and Daddy.
My heart belongs to daddy shirt- Daddy would like to think so!
Glitter hearts onesie- I love this subtle sparkly onesie for Valentine’s Day snuggles!
  Valentine's Day 2014 is sure to be the sweetest yet!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. thanks for featuring our ombre headband - I love this collection of Valentine's Day goodies!!

    ReplyDelete