Bridal Brunch

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite photos from the weekend where I helped host & design a bridal brunch for my soon-to-be sister in law. Seeing the finished product makes me miss my days as an event planner, but all of the prep and tear down does not! ha! 

Having a brunch was so fun! I think the donut towers were my fave with the bagel bar coming in at a close second! The food was delish! 

As far as floral elements, we used a lot of different greenery and a couple gorgeous hydrangeas. I made a floral crown out of baby's breath for the bride as well! 

Since the venue was a church, we opted for a "mock mimosa bar" with sparkling water as our bubbly! We frozen different fruits in ice to pair with the juices so that guests could make their own concoctions. 

This shower was set up as an open house so guests could stop by anytime between the allotted times. We didn't do any traditional games which allowed for guests to mingle at their leisure. I did, however, surprise everyone with a fun photo booth! The pictures ended up being a hit and everyone loved taking a turn using the vintage aprons or bouquet as props!

I hope you enjoy a peek of some shots of the details from a special day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment