Farmer's Market Birthday

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to get back into the swing of managing my YouTube channel and returning to the blogging scene! I thought I would go ahead and post some relevant, yet outdated content to bring us up to speed! Since Ellie will be THREE (OMG!) at the end of August, I thought it only appropriate that I back track and share with you her 2nd birthday party. I wanted to do something different and unique. Ellie is a total girly girl with a good mix of down and dirty country girl. This sweet Farmer's Market theme was the perfect combination for my little lady. I'll be sharing plans for her upcoming party soon!





Berry Baskets
Farmers Market Color Sorting set
Cookies
Pink Pony
Moccasins & Garden Stickers


All photos are property of ebdetails. Please give credit if reposting with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment