Clomid Success First Cycle

Hi guys! I want to share with you today a detailed account of how I became a mommy to our angel on Earth, Ellie. Until now, I have been reluctant to share my infertility struggles on my blog. I wanted it to be a happy place for mom's with fun and inspiration. I now feel that I can't adequately express the way I feel about things without giving you a glimpse of my fight to have babies. With that said, I would like to begin bringing infertility to the forefront of my blog. Not as a place to dwell, but a place to share and encourage others going through similar difficulties and a source of information. When I started my YouTube channel last year, I was desperate for a place to share my story. A place to talk about anything and everything that I was feeling. What I didn't expect to find was such a place of genuine support, love and encouragement. I then found an underground community on Instagram with thousands of women dealing with the same things I was. I have found true friends through these outlets, and it is my mission now to make sure everyone knows that this sisterhood is real, and very much alive. I feel like the best way to introduce you to this community is to start by sharing my story. When I filmed this video I had no idea the response I would get. I am overwhelmed daily by the love and support. I ask that after you watch as little or as much of my story as you'd wish, that you would also share yours. Leave a comment, send me an email, DM on Instagram, messenger pigeon--WHATEVER! I'd love to connect with you and hear how you're thriving and surviving in this season we've been asked to endure. I will share more in the coming days about where we're at now. So stay tuned!

For the full story on how we conceived our sweet Ellie, click the photo below.

https://youtu.be/FLqiSEvizo4



If you're in a time crunch, here's a shorter condensed version.

https://youtu.be/u6BVhTPDlME

No comments:

Post a Comment