Freshly Picked Moccasin Review


***I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own and based on my experience.***

It's no secret we're crazy about Freshly Picked moccs. If you have a non-walker read about my first experience with our favorite shoe brand here. When Ellie started walking around her first birthday, these shoes continued to be our faves. Not only are they adorable, but the soft soled leather allows new toddlers to feel the ground better beneath them enabling them to have better footing. Another one of my very favorite things about these moccasins that I didn't get to experience with a non-walker, is the sweet little footprint that appears on the bottom after they've been worn around a while. Sooooo cute!!! At 18.5 months Ellie is currently wearing a size 4 in Freshly Picked and continues to love running around in her "shoes". 

I will be hosting a giveaway for a pair of FP moccs (your choice of color) on the blog starting 
April 1!!!

Rose Gold Moccs // Floral Hair Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment