Mom Approved Oatmeal Cookies

Happy Monday! I wanted to share a recipe that I found over the weekend on Pinterest.  Ellie LOVES cookies. But I'm really picky about what she eats so she only gets them in small doses, and I have to approve of the ingredients. Leaving us with the only real quick option of organic teddy grahams that they don't even carry at our Walmart. I was really excited to try these! NO flour, sugar, egg, or dairy required!! I put chocolate chips in some of them for me, but left those out for Ellie's. Yes, I'm that mom. ;) Anyway, here's the recipe! Enjoy.

Mom Approved Oatmeal Cookies
3 ripe bananas
2 c oats (I used quick oats)
1/3 c apple sauce  (I used sugar free natural)
3 T milk (I used almond milk)
1 t vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c raisins or chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowls and stir until well combined and the consistency is like cookie dough. I use one of these bad boys. Probably my favorite kitchen tool ever!
3. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and bake 15-20 minutes. (I did 13 minutes in my oven)
4. Makes approximately 20 cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment