Ellie's Nursery Part 2

       Here's a peek into another area of Ellie's room. This is one of my favorite refurb projects ever. I got this desk at Goodwill for $8! I painted it mint green first but started thinking it would be a perfect changing table. Since I was pregnant, Brent painted it pink for me. I bought two clear knobs for the top drawers and that was that!

                  
Here's a close up of some of Ellie's lotions and potions. I LOVE California Baby products. No synthetic fragrances or other toxic stuff on my sweet baby's skin! You'll also see some Piggy Paint nail polish that is also nontoxic and safe for kids. My latest DIY is the diaper balm in the baby food jar. Gold tray is vintage from etsy and changing pad is from Target.



So I ran out of my diaper balm sample that I received at the Gentle Babies class that I attended. Today I whipped up some more! The recipe is as follows:

3/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
15 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil

I mixed these ingredients in a glass bowl and scooped into a recycled baby food jar. This made enough for a jar and a 1/2. I only recommend using Young Living essential oils. Please be careful when choosing a brand. They are NOT created equal.

For more information about essential oils, send me an email or click here to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment