9 Months

It is crazy to think that Ellie is nine months. Well nine and a half now... I choose to believe she is still a newborn even though she crawls everywhere, pulls up on EVERYTHING, and has TWO teeth coming in (all at once, yeah..it's fun!) Just let me live in my little place of denial, please. Thanks!

All jokes aside my college days, same name friend, Emily Burke, took Ellie's 9 month pictures. She is wonderful! AND recently started booking family sessions again after a brief hiatus to focus on family and her true passion, newborns. If you're looking for a photographer, check out Emily Kay Studio! She rocks!

















Please don't pin or share any pictures of Ellie. All images are copyrighted to Emily Kay Studio and are shared via my blog through image right purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment