Gold Obsession

Gold Obsession
West Elm Gold Flatware- I don't really have enough company to justify switching all of my silverware to "goldware", but I absolutely love this gold flatware set from West Elm. I may have to at least one set just for me. ;)

Gold Lip Stain Mug- This mug from Shop by Monika is to die for. So glam!


Gold Dot Threshold Jewelry Box- I'm thinking I need this just to keep special Ellie mementos in. Yes?

All Gold All The Time- This print pretty much sums it up. Would be super cute in a nursery or little girl's room.

Gold iPhone 5s- I am in love with my new phone. It's so lightweight and super pretty. Oh, and it's completely functional too. Can't forget that attribute in a phone. 

Gold Monogram Bracelet (similar)- My brother's girlfriend, Carrie, got me the best hospital gift when I had Ellie.  A gold bracelet with Ellie's initials. Someday Ellie can have it, but for now I get to enjoy the gold and think of Ellie every time I see it.

West Elm Baggu Gold Dipped Tote- One of my many Christmas gifts from my thoughtful mommy. And of course she got it monogrammed with an "E" for Emily or Ellie.

Threshold Stag Head- My avid deer hunting husband would totally love this, and I get my gold fix. Win, win. I'm thinking this needs to be purchased with the Target giftcard burning a hole in my pocket.

Cheers Hiball Tumbler- I'm not a big drinker. Ok, truthfully I don't really drink at all. A sip or glass of wine on an occasion is it. Seriously. And since I've been either pregnant or breastfeeding for over a year now, I haven't had a drink whatsoever in that time frame. I do, however, want these hiball glasses something fierce.  Even if I just put Sprite in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment