Welcome.

e.b. details is a lifestyle blog focusing on all the little details.  You will find features of all of my favorite things and updates on my family.
     I am happily married to my high school sweetheart, have a charming little country house that we have completely revamped, and have the best family and friends in the world.  Summer 2013 was a whirlwind.  I became a first grade teacher, an elementary cheer coach, and best of all--a mommy. On August 30, 2013 I was blessed with the greatest gift imaginable, my beautiful daughter, Ellie. e.b.details used to be centered around my event coordinating business that I started in 2010.  While I still love to plan a good event, that business slowly turned into wonderful fling that I was fortunate enough to enjoy (and make a few bucks) for a few years before landing my full time teaching position.  I love to cook, garden, and have been known to take on an upcycling project or two. While I'm strictly an amateur, some of my work has been available for sale in a local gift and home decor shoppe in my hometown as well as sold in my own little popup at a craft show. Seeing as most of my time is predominantly occupied with all things child and baby, I decided I would allow myself the guilty little pleasure of maintaining a blog.  I am an avid reader of several wonderful blogs that I can in no way compete with.  This is simply an outlet for me to write, share my favorite things, and show off an Ellie pic or two.
     I hope that this blog inspires you to analyze the details in your life. I use blog recommendations in several daily choices, especially as a new mom.  While I write about my favorites, hopefully you will find a few new ones as well. So here it is....a place where I will reveal the little details that help me try to keep it all together. This is my "little thing", my "me time".  I hope this blog reminds you to revel in the little things, which are in fact...big things after all.


Yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment